Week three of the Quahog’s Not So Silent Night Christmas event is scheduled to go live sometime tomorrow and we want to know where you are. Still working your way through this weeks quests? Check out this link.
New Characters and Costumes
Two new character and two costumes were added to our games this week. Did you earn Peaches and/or Monkey Kong? Did you purchase Baby Bobble Stewie and if so, has he been useful for you? Did you try your luck at pulling Troll Doll Mort from the Christmas King Mystery Box?
The questline Santa’s Gift should have appeared granting each player three chances at opening Santa’s Surprise Mystery Box for 10 coins. You have a chance at getting various amounts of stocking stuffers, green balls, and turtle shells.
Week Three Features
This is what you can expect over the course of week three. Please note, as nothing is live, everything is subject to change.
1. 80s Gamer Brian – Premium
2. 8-bit Lois – Freemium
3. Pacman – Freemium
4. Defeat the Carolling PAC People with Blinky, Clyde, Inky, and Pinky.
Week Three Quest
Keep Dreaming pt. 1
1. Learn about Carolling PAC People Squatters
2. Have Quagmire Remember the 80s
3. Earn a Ghostly Gift
Keep Dreaming pt. 2
1. Earn a ghost from the Ghostly Gift
2. Scare the Carolling PAC People
3. Earn a power pellet
Keep Dreaming pt. 3
1. Place Pacman in the PAC-MAN ice maze
2. Have Chris Dream of Adopting Chia Pets
Keep Dreaming pt. 4
1. Open a Barrel Box
2. Clear 2 Drunk Wizards
3. Place Board Game Real Estate
Keep Dreaming pt. 5
1. Clear 3 Sams
2. Scare off 2 groups of carrolling PAC people
3. Have Pixel Lois Try to Focus
Keep Dreaming pt. 6
1. Place Tap This! Soda Shop
2. Clear 12 Turtles
Keep Dreaming pt. 7
1. Have Jerome Shop for Christmas Gifts
2. Have Bonnie Spike the Eggnog
3. Place the Drawn-In Theater
Keep Dreaming pt. 8
1. Have Chris Wish for Video Games
2. Place the Clay Dough Christmas Tree
3. Reach Event Level 9
Keep Dreaming pt. 9
1. Upgrade the Portal
Are you enjoying this event so far? All set for week 3? Have any tips or anything else to add? Comment below!