Week three of the Wizard of Oz event is set to go live sometime tonight and we want to know where you are. Still working your way through this weeks quests? Check out this link.
New Characters and Costumes
Three new characters were added to our games this week. Did you earn Tin Woodman Quagmire? Did you purchase Winged Monkey Chris and if so, has he been useful for you? And were you able to win Munchkin Mayor West from the Oz’s Great and Powerful Mystery Box?
Gilda the Good Witch
The third and final material will be available to collect once week 3 is released.
If you’ve unlocked Scarecrow Peter, Dorothy Lois, and Tin Woodman Quagmire, stock up on the Spray Bottles/Water Balloons/Supersoakers. As the Wicked Witch is bound to drop stuff for the new characters plus the second material for Gilda, it’s best to not waste those precious water weapons when it wouldn’t be beneficial to you.
Week 3 Preview (Everything subject to change)
Wicked Wishes List:
Below is a list that you have to complete (similar to the list needed to earn Barack Obama) in order to earn the Wicked Witch of the West:
- ListMain: Wicked Wishes
- ListP1: Have Scarecrow Peter Ease On Down the Road
- ListP2: Have Dorothy Lois Make Frenemies with Witches
- ListP3: Have Tin Woodman Quagmire Have a Heart
- ListP4: Have Cowardly Lion Joe Be Regal
- ListP5: Have Glinda Wave her Wand
- ListP6: Place the Spiraled Road
- ListP7: Place The Wizard’s Hot Air Balloon
- ListP8: Place the Fortune Teller’s Wagon
- ListP9: Have Tin Woodman Quagmire Get Wood
- ListP10: Place 5 pieces of Yellow Brick Road
- ListP11: Have Cowardly Lion Joe Practice His Roar
- ListP12: Have Glinda Explore Vices
Stewie Wizard of Oz – 275
Cowardly Lion Joe – Collect Emeralds, Mane Combs, Hair Dryers, Booze, and Badges.
Once Upon A Mystery Box
I think these are the characters you can win from this mystery box. Please correct if it’s different:
Fairy Godmayor West
Little Red Riding Hood Stewie
Chris the Giant
Big Bad Brian
Are you enjoying this event so far? All set for the final week? Have any tips or anything else to add? Comment below!