Good news, everyone! The Olympics are finally over, NFL preseason is finally here, and this superhero event has been extended for another week with the final challenge now live. You have 48 hours to complete it. We also want to know where you are. All set for Green Week? Still working your way through this weeks quests? Check out this link.
A few notes:
- TinyCo. officially changed the date on which this event ends so while the timer still shows that it’ll end this Wednesday, rest assured that it will end August 31st, 2016 @ 15:00 PDT. Source.
- This weeks prize, Bd’g the Green Lantern, is a stationary decoration with the animation similar to Green Lantern’s Police the Galaxy task.
- The grand prize has changed from the Wonder Twins to a building, the Justice League Watchtower.
- With Green Week set to go live on Wednesday, the only thing I’m sure of is we’ll be getting another mystery box.
- Check Out the Prize!
- Attack Metallo 5 Times
- Collect from Titans Tower Twice
Upon completing this fifth challenge, Bd’g the Green Lantern (pictured above) will be in your inventory.
If you completed all five parts, an additional quest will appear.
- Check Out the Prize!
Upon completing this final challenge, the Justice League Watchtower will be in your inventory.
How are you guys doing?
New Characters and Costumes
This fifth week brought us Cyborg, Captain Cold Quagmire, and Lex Luthor. Did you purchase Cyborg and have him defeat Metallo? And what about Captain Cold Quagmire; have you unlocked him too sending him with the Joker or Batman Brian to defeat Metallo? How many Platinum Credit Cards have you collected for Lex Luthor? Remember you have another week to still unlock him!
Phase/week 6 will go live sometime Wednesday night (EDT) so be prepared for the arrival of an bunch of new characters/outfits. Also note you’ll need to be on part 9 of the main questline, Region of Doom. You’ll also need to have reached Power Point Level 16 to move on.
That wraps up the final challenge. What are your thoughts about this challenge? Any advice for other players? How are fairing in this event? Have anything else to add? Comment below! Stay tuned on Wednesday night for the latest information on phase 6!