Happy Independence Day to all celebrating on this fourth of July. The third challenge of Peter’s Prehistoric Park is now live. You only have 48 hours to complete the challenge and while do-able, it might be close.
A few notes:
- This and the next two will probably be hard; they’re geared towards premium players.
- Rewards are nothing fancy, just decorations.
Life Finds a Way Pt. 1
- Check Out the Prize!
- Clear 3 Spikkysauruses (4h each + 1h to spawn squatters = 14h)
- Train the Stegosaurus 6 Times (24h if you have food stocked up)
- Research the Spikysaurus Pen
Upon completing this third challenge, Sea Fossil Ruins (pictured above) will be in your inventory.
Thus concludes the third challenge. What are your thoughts about this challenge? Any advice for other players? How are fairing in this event? Comment below!