The second challenge of Peter’s Prehistoric Park is now live. You only have 48 hours to complete the challenge and while do-able, it might be close.
A few notes:
- This and the next two will probably be hard; they’re geared towards premium players.
- Rewards are nothing fancy, just decorations.
A Quahog Before Time Pt. 1
- Check Out the Prize!
- Have the Raptor clear 4 Skullosauruses (8h each + 2h to spawn squatters = 40h)
- Refine 14 Red Amber into 14 Brontosaurus DNA (28h if you have them stocked up)
- Place the Pteradactyl Theme Park Ride (Pter-ing Up the Skies)
Upon completing this second challenge, Dino Relic Mountain (pictured above) will be in your inventory.
Thus concludes the second challenge. What are your thoughts about this challenge? Any advice for other players? How are fairing in this event? Comment below!