If you are wondering whether you should buy the Brain Damaged Horse and Quahog Derby Stables, maybe these Pros and Cons will help you decide:
- Earns XP every 7 hours
- Earns $ every 11 hours
- You’ll receive a new building for your town
- A new character (or pet?)
- New tasks
- Earn premium amounts of $ and XP
- Considerably cheap – 120 Clams ($4.99)
- Great for completists
- The horse is ‘retarded’ (not my choice of words)
- He isn’t going to make you a millionnaire as he is rubbish at racing!
- The Brain Damaged Horse caused the Griffin family to temporarily split due to Peter resorting to medical drug trials
- He only has one appearance in the TV show during Season 7, episode 8 (so not that famous, maybe if he had won a few races, OK – just one race?!)
- The first and only appearance was 8th March 2009 (over 5 years ago!)
- I can’t find anything about the Quahog Derby Stables (only the race track) so I am assuming that it either has not appeared in the TV show, or it just wasn’t that significant… (please correct me if I am wrong)
In my opinion, I would not buy the horse and stables – but, if I had collected enough free Clams from my friend’s Quahog towns, and he was the only premium character/animal I hadn’t bought, I would have too, but only then!
The Pros and Cons have helped me decide, what do you think?